Thursday, October 31, 2013

Long time no post!

So I've been seeing some of the old gym members out and about around town and it was making me feel nostalgic. I haven't done Crossfit since we moved to Dubai over three years ago. Once in a blue moon I'd get the urge and do a few workouts, but never stuck with it. I've just been kinda doing my own thing walking, running, Pilate's or yoga. But after looking at this blog I realized how much I really miss strength training. I've decided to start back at the beginning with Starting Strength. Since we're back in TN we have our little garage fitted out. As expected I'm weak. I really don't know what my limit is right now so starting out light and will add 5-10 lbs each workout and see where it goes.

Workout A 
3x5 Squat 
3x5 Bench Press 
1x5 Deadlift 

Workout B 
3x5 Squat 
3x5 Press 
5x3 Power cleans 

Workouts A and B alternate on 3 non-consecutive days per week.



BS: x5 33,43,53,63,73

BP: x5 45,50,55,60,65,70
DL: x5 65,75,85,95

No comments: