Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm such a slacker on this blog. I've still been doing the 1/2 training I guess it's going OK. I'm starting to get use to using the treadmill. It's just too hot here to run outside which is a shame with the amazing marina few. I've increased my walking again. I've gone back to walk at least 20 minutes after every meal since I can't seem to cut back on the carbs here. I wish they would open an american butcher shop. I also got a KB the other day so I've been using that making up random workouts. I miss my gym...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

miss you D! be fun to see you in Oct, go for a nice steak!!

...Yvonne said...

Keep your head up, D! I'm sure you're looking wonderful and in much better shape than you let on ;)

Natalie said...

OK D im still doing the half with you ( followed by a steak lol) but this is what im testing, is the Crossfit theory, im doing WOD's 5 days a week, but lasting longer than just a FRAN and some interval work not running more than a mile, and im gonna do it with you however you do it, jog or walk jog or walk run.
then owners husband of the CF here never did a triathlon before and he trained hard with CF only and cf endurance 5 days a week and smoked most athletes and his friends who trained for distance, so lets see if this works for me, miss you!

D. Frazier said...

Ouch Nat not going to run more than a mile? Or do you mean you're going to follow CFE? They throw in the longer runs for training for long races. Of course they are still short compared to most 1/2 training, but longer than a mile. Kat hasn't been training so I don't expect to have a stellar time. It's more for fun and to have a goal. I have to do 6.5 tonight. Blah...