Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've obviously like everyone else slacked on the blogging. As most know I've moved to Dubai so Crossfit is not going to be as easy here without our own equipment. We were spoiled having our own gym. I did the row challenge for the holiday and now I'm really just walking A LOT. Also doing some light weight and bodyweight things now and again. I really haven't gotten into a good gym schedule yet since the move. I am such a picky eater and I'm having a hard time adjusting to the food here especially the meat so carbs have become the bulk of my meals. I have been drinking some protein shakes. My diet pretty much sucks. I go for at least a 20 min walk after every meal just trying to take away some of the impact of the carbs. Also usually a longer walk sometime during the day.

No comments: