Friday, February 27, 2009

Pregnant

So my big news is I have a baby in my belly! I went to the doc yesterday to confirm. It looks like the due date will be around Oct 20th. I'm a little over 6 weeks. I have already changed my eating habits, because I don't think the AD is the best approach right now. My initial plan was to take in 75-100 carbs daily and still keep my protein intake high. However, I have been feeling so sick that basically all I have been able to eat is carbs. I've been eating a lot of crackers and cereal. I am hoping this passes quickly so I can get back to eating better. I actually took yesterday off because I had such a bad headache it hurt to move. I figure after the first trimester I am going to start scaling the weight and maybe even follow the CFmoms website along with adding some lifting in but not heavy like usual. It will be interesting to keep up with CF while being pregnant.

No comments: