Monday, December 28, 2009

Today I started to follow the Crossfit Footballs strength program and plan on doing 3 of their metcons a week and see how that goes. I went pretty light on the weights.

Amateur
Squat 3x5
Press 3x5

Warm up BS 45(10), 55(8), 65(6) 3x5 70,75,80
Warm up SP 45(5),55(3) 3x5x60

35 abmat

*I think those numbers are correct I forgot to write it down.

Today was my first day back on the AD and it went pretty well the only thing that was hard was not having as much coffee as I wanted.

31g carbs, 93g protein 1312 calories.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

few days youll feel good! are you doing the full 2 weeks?

D. Frazier said...

Hey Nat today is day 4 and so far so good. Although I woke up feeling like crap today so I hope I'm not getting sick. The plan is to do the full 2 weeks, but we'll see once Sat gets here hahaha. I think Rick and Kat are having a harder time than I am staying away from the carbs. Every time I think I would like to cheat I remind myself I need to get through this to get back to normal. First couple of weeks are always the worst on any diet.