Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So I've decided to switch up my diet. I have been so tired and lacking the motivation to workout. The Anabolic diet worked great for me prior to my pregnancy and birth. It just has not seemed to kick in since going back on it I haven't lost a lb in over 3 months. So yesterday I started the Metabolic diet which is just a less strict version of the AD. Basically starting out on the moderation phase which is 25% carbs I will follow this for 2 weeks and see how it goes. From there you can add or subtract carbs depending on how you feel and if you lost or gained weight. Yesterday went very well it actually feels like the way I use to eat before I started the AD years ago. Although now I am more conscious of getting enough protein. So we'll see how this goes! I still have a few lbs to loose from having the baby and I'm ready for my clothes to fit properly!

No comments: