Monday, April 6, 2009

Well it's time for me to move onto the CF for pregnant women since I hit the 3 month mark. I didn't feel like the workout would be enough so I added a modified Diane to the end.

21-15-9
Walking Lunges
Knee ups
Pull-ups
115# DL
45# SP

* I did as many K2E as I could and then onto knee ups. I also have stopped timing my workouts I don't think my ego can handle it. That was actually a really good workout. I'm happy I can still kip I'm dreading the day I get on the bar and nothing happens hahaha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you'll surprise yourself and be kipping on delivery day :) did you see the small bag of maternity clothes nat brought in from me? i picked out the things/colors i thought you might go for...but even most of those didn't seem like your style. most of my stuff clothes are for winter and are the wrong colors for you. anyway, you're welcome to borrow any of that.

Natalie said...

HAHAHA Dymphns I think as long as you do a few kips everyday and maybe near the end not to stresws the baby use one or 2 bands just to keep that muscle memory you will be fine, that was funny defenitely lmao. Oh i i would have given you my maternity clothes but i got rid of them ALL i just couldnt look at them no more especially the ones after Meadow

D. Frazier said...

Thanks for the clothes Michelle. I'll let you know when I get bigger what works and what doesn't.