Friday, October 16, 2009

2 weeks postpartum

So I decided to ease back into working out. I'm going to pick and choose workouts from the CFMom site for a couple weeks and then get back into the main site. I swear the 45# bar now feels like it weighs 65# not a good sign. But that's probably more from me being tired than anything else.

"Baby Elizabeth"
21-15-9
65#HPC
JRD

8:34

*If I hadn't given birth 2 weeks ago I would be embarrassed to post the time. It was harder than I expected and I was swaying the bar out from the bad habit formed from going around the belly. I'll have to take some time and refocus on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to be motivated! I am/will be afraid to lift with all that pressure and soreness. I hope to be at the gym tomorrow, so hopefully Maddie and I will see you!