Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obviously I've been slack on posting. I've been trying to nap a lot since Warrick sleeps most of the day away. Overall I feel pretty good just the normal soreness from after a baby. So pretty much my whole body hurts and I can't wait to feel back to normal again. I'm not going to do anything at all this week other than the normal outings and probably next week I'll start adding in some walking. So far the weight is coming off without any effort from me since I'm always hungry and seem to be eating more than when I was pregnant.

When I got home I weighed 150, which seemed impossible since I weighed 156 at birth and Warrick weighed over 7#, but I'm assuming fluid retention.

Yesterday I was down to 144 so 12# off my pre-pregnancy weight. I just went and weighed myself today 142 so now 10# off. Gotta love breastfeeding.

No comments: