Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grace


I am very happy that I can finally do Grace as RX'D I was worried cause I tried the first one and I was like ugh not sure I can do 30 of these. It's over 3 mins off my pr with 75#... such as life I'm sure my time will continue to go down as I get stronger. That is one of my favorite workouts cause it's over so quickly. But it is tough I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest and I couldn't catch my breath at the end. Everyone did a great job today most notable Nat did it as RX'D and Jess did it with 115!!!! Actually everyone did great because everyone went up in weight today so shows how much stronger they are all getting.

4 comments:

Jen said...

glad to know i wasn't the only one who had a hard time catching her breath...and my heart jumping out of my chest! :) going to row today during nap time so see you sat.

D. Frazier said...

Sounds good Jen see you on Sat...

Natalie said...

D your time was great! i felt the same qway when i picke dup that 85 but its the adrenalin that get you going. Happy Birthday....you know im gonna have to redo grace one of these days to get close to your time one all this soreness goes away.

D. Frazier said...

I'm sure if you did it with me your time would match or pass mine you're pushed by competition.