Tuesday, September 16, 2008


My legs were so sore this morning from Fran so wasn't looking FWD to running at all. In the afternoon I did the ALT which was hang power cleans. Basically just out of curiosity wanted to see if I could get a PR after going to the cert and cleaning up my form a bit. And I have to say I was very pleased that I got 95# one of my goals is to get body weight PC. I'm going to try to add in cleans and bench press during the week. And in the evening I did Michael I have to say it was nice and cool out so that was a plus. That is one of my least favorite workouts. You know it's bad if I say the running was the easiest part. I really should add some BE as part of a warm up but I just really really dislike them they make me feel so nauseous. Ok so it's decided I am going to add them into my warm up! No sense in avoiding the things we hate. I thought it was pretty funny that as I was dying from the WOD and unable to move the first thing that came to my head was did I beat Jen? We all seriously need help... I have put on lots of icy hot and about to call it a night. I am looking forward to the rest day. The pic is of my new rocks from the weekend.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Well...did you beat her? Haha. Enjoy the rest day :-)

Natalie said...

LOL... thanks for giving away more of your top secret weapons.

D. Frazier said...

Yep, I beat her thankfully! Nat, I'm trying to throw you off the trail I keep my secret weapons well hidden!

Natalie said...

lol yeah yeah! you'll tell me!

D. Frazier said...

I come up with a new secret weapon on a daily basis the only problem is I always forget what it was before I get a chance to even use it!