Thursday, September 11, 2008

Randy


Wasn't really feeling like working out today my body is pretty tired. I'm a little sore from yesterday but basically just feeling drained. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow and the weekend off to see if that helps. Speaking of weekend we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and going out of town my sister is getting married! So I will see everyone on Monday. Once again someone send me pics!! Or I'll have to do a handstand in a dress at the wedding... two things wrong with that statement I can't do handstands and I'm not wearing a dress. So send me some pics!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I know you say your jeans are feeling tight..lol but your legs are looking leaner than ive ever seen them, have fun this weekend.

D. Frazier said...

Thanks Nat! You're looking like a hot mom of two yourself when you get back from vacation I think we should start focusing a little more on strength I'd like my cleans to go up and also my bench.