Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yet another beat down workout.

Wow, that workout kicked my butt. I think my time was 23:19 give or take a few seconds. My back was killing on the first round and I was getting in a bad mood thinking this workout sucks WTH. I kept loosing count and getting more aggravated all around just not a good workout for me. Nat on the other hand did a great job as well as everyone else today. I am happy to say I got another PR on my HPC so now I'm up to 100. Eventually I'd like to get BW. Today for my 2 elements I did BE and DU. I'm already dreading how sore my back is going to be in the morning and whatever the workout is. See everyone tomorrow... Tomorrow is Julia's B-day.

2 comments:

Jen said...

YOU BEAT ME!! :)

D. Frazier said...

Barely Jen... that was not at all fun. And I'm not looking forward to tonight either I think you might beat me today.