Monday, September 1, 2008

Rest Day

Took the rest day tried to get everything in order for Ricks return home. Nat and Jess came over and helped clean up the gym. Michelle should get some credit because it was her idea to begin with. I didn't bother to call and tell her to come over because her husband just returned as well and I know they needed some family time. And then John had to go and break the pull up bar!! Which was actually pretty funny I have to say I was very proud of him that he just moved on to another pull up bar like a true crossfitter! He felt so badly but such as life these things happen not a big deal at all. Now he thinks he has to loose weight ;) I wish John had started here long ago he has already seen great results but he will be leaving us the end of the month he'll be moving out of state. However, I am sure he will be back once in awhile to get in a WO. It's late and my alarm clock will be going off before I know it. So going to call it anight.

2 comments:

JR said...

You know it! Every time I return to see my kids, I'm coming over for a WO. You need to get some punch cards, so I can do what's right. Two things! A friend in Iraq was having trouble getting some Soldiers to pass their PT test. I suggested they try CrossFit. Guess what? One of the Soldiers passed his PT test the other day. Awesome! The other thing is my friend Jason from Huntsville, AL called me this morning bitch'n about how exhausted he was from doing his first WOD. He's a stud. He had shoulder surgery six months ago and an appendectomy two weeks ago. Now, he's doing CrossFit already. I guess he was tired of hearing me talk about it. I'm humbled by his motivation.

D. Frazier said...

Thanks for fixing the pull up bar!! Nice job today on the wod. And that is great about spreading the CF word.