Tuesday, January 6, 2009


4 rounds
500m Row
15 Shoulder Press 50#
15 Pull ups
30:36

*Nat and I did this at the same time and were taking turns on the pull up bar probably slowed us down a little but not much cause I needed the breaks. Was fun to do same time as her Tun was also doing the WOD and of course kicked our butts. However, my first metcon after strength cycle so I'm happy with it. I think it's funny that we all hate metcons and wish we could just lift heavy every day.

113g of Protein, 36g of Carbs, eek 988 Calories

5 comments:

Jen said...

did you three dress the same on purpose?! LOL :)

D. Frazier said...

Yep, I called Nat and asked her what she was wearing to the gym and she said she wasn't sure she was going to call Tun and see what she was wearing and then she would call me back.

JR said...

Nice job! I miss the guy and everyone.

JR said...

Whoops! I meant gym, not guy. Yikes... LOL

D. Frazier said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHA nice one John.