Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back on Track.

So it's a new year and I've decided I needed to get my eating back on track. No idea what happened... actually I do. I was unable to workout for 30 days started to feel sorry for myself and went back to eating carbs and off the AD. I tried to convince myself I was still on the AD however that was far from true. I could not seem to resist treats which had never been an issue with me the 9 months I had been following the AD. So anyway starting today I am back at square one and inputting everything I eat during the day and also making sure I am drinking enough water. Today was a success I took in 28g of carbs and 135g of protein and only 1177 Calories.

Todays workout

21 Back Squat started at 45# and worked up to 145. Last week when I did this I failed 2xs at 145 today I got 145 so next week my goal is to get to 150. I am willing to be patient with this long slow process, because BS is something I really need to work on.

No comments: