Friday, January 16, 2009

Early Day.

I figured I would get my workout over with early since I have to pick up Rick tonight.

That was a nasty workout. I had to keep stopping and take deep breathes so I wouldn't throw up. All that motion on the GHD and even the swings on the kipping I felt horrible. Not a good workout if you get motion sickness. The thrusters surprising felt fine it was everything else that did me in. I started out with the slow and steady approach first round was fine the second and third not so much. Oh well at least its over. Hopefully my tomato face will return to normal before I have to pick up Julia.

35:09 RX'D (female)

2 comments:

JR said...

You're right! That was a rough WOD. I'm sure you're happy to have Rick back home. Take care!

Unknown said...

good job! i knew it was going to be a rough one...you hung in better than you thought!