Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 Miles!



My sister and I went on a 10 mile bike ride finally. We kept talking about it but never seemed to find the time. It actually wasn't hard at all we were going quite leisurely and talking it took about 1 hour. Which I'm pretty sure sucks! But we did it and it was fun next time will do 15 and see how that goes. I was actually very excited as you can tell from my goofy smile. Today I worked on DL first with Nat and than with Jess. Once again I was unable to hit my old PR so I am starting a 10 week DL program. Hopefully that will push me past this plateau I seemed to have hit. Anyways, today was a pretty relaxing day very few people came to the gym I guess they took the day off or did the 5k at home.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

OH ! i see some tricep action there! lol

D. Frazier said...

I thought of you as I rolled up my sleeves! Really was hoping to get rid of my farmers tan obviously that didn't work!