Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Pants don't fit!

Since it's getting closer to fall I have dug out my jeans. Well come to find out my big butt and legs don't fit quite like they use to. I tried to convince myself it was only one pair that was probably tight before anyway. Well the more I tried on the more aggravated I was getting. Seriously all my clothes are too tight! Since I have started the AD I have steadily been gaining weight. I have gained a grand total of 13.4 lbs! Although my BF has dropped a little over 6% so obviously I have gained muscle during this time period. Which I have to keep reminding myself when I step on the scale. So it's logical that a lot of the weight would go to my legs and behind but it's still tough to not be able to fit into my favorite jeans. Personally I feel better and I know I am stronger, however like most women gaining weight is hard to deal with and going up a size in clothes is even less appealing. So if anyone knows of jeans that fit a little looser in the legs and the behind let me know! Enough about that I just realized I still have 30 burpees to do tonight.

Today I did the Alt with Jessica. I have to say that was not pleasant at all.
75 75# BB Thrusters *female weight 50
50 55# dB swings *female weight 35
25 250# deadlifts *female weight 165
50 55# dB swings *female weight 35
75 75# BB Thrusters *female weight 50

But as usual I can easily get talked into a workout that I don't want to do. Twist my arm Jessica!!! I was just glad to complete it and I hope I don't see that workout again for a long time. At least we are always able to laugh after the suffering is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always try "apple bottom" jeans :) Or the old people pants that just have elastic waist band :)

Jen said...

or just don't wear any! :)

D. Frazier said...

All good options ;)