Monday, August 25, 2008

Murph




Well for the first time I did Murph as RX'D and with a vest so even though it took an hour and twenty three minutes I am happy I completed it. I did the workout with Nat which was good it would have been hard to mentally push through without seeing someone else suffer beside you. And also running with her made me more aware that I really need to find a good steady pace I try to run to hard and get tired out easily. Everyone did a great job today very impressive as usual!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

your a good training partner...yes it was nice to see you suffer too!

D. Frazier said...

Ditto Nat!!

Unknown said...

Well done, Dymphna! You've always been a great motivator for me...it's like I want to make you proud. I think today was the first day I've actually seen you work out...and I'm so proud of you. You're so stinking strong, but I see that same drive in you that you see in me. You just kept going even though you were broken. Looks like you're going to be needing another bottle of tea tree oil soon!

D. Frazier said...

Michelle, I am glad you were there you gave us a water break at the perfect time! And you made us smile when we were beat down that is always a plus! And I am proud of all of you guys on a daily basis I always call you guys my girls like I own you hahaa. I'm always so impressed with you when you lift weights because I know it is as mentally hard for you to lift as it is for me to run!