Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tore up my hands today.




Todays workout was tough. I really need to work on getting under the weight on that one. I ripped the heck out of my hands on the second set but couldn't be a baby and quit so had to suck it up. That pic was funny Jessica caught me just as i was wiping down my face with my shirt and I look like I am praying. Please don't bring that workout back anytime in the near future! Julia did the workout with me today. I had to let Jessica help her, because she complains too much when her mother is helping. Dealing with a teenager is not always very fun. However, I was really proud of her for doing the workout and completing it. Everyone did a great job today that was a workout you had to mentally push through which isn't always easy.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i didnt realize they were that toe up

Kristin said...

Take care of your hands that looks painful. I love the picture of you two after your workout on the website. Way to go Julia! Thanks for making me famous by the way...I'm totally excited!