Saturday, August 9, 2008

Heavy Day



Did a morning and evening heavy day with Jessica. I can so easily get talked into lifting heavy even when I am tired and really not in the mood. I got a couple of prs which is always nice. This pic was taken when I was really getting annoyed because I could just not get the 110 PJ which was crazy since I was able to PP 110. So I obviously need to work on my technique I think I need to do a lot of high reps with manageable weight just to get the muscle memory down. I was happy with my full squat cleans in the morning I had never tried to max out before today. Jessica as usual kicked my butt on the lifts she is super strong. Someday...

1 comment:

...Yvonne said...

SOMEBODY wiped there butt with chalk hahaha. Nice job on your PR's today!!!

We're huge, sickly slackers who have been MIA and soooo need to get back in the gym.

See you soon :)