Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Annie

Today I did Annie as RX'D for the first time all double unders my time sucked over 17 mins however I am pleased it took me forever to learn how to do DU.

My right wrist/hand is hurting hopefully its just because of all the pull ups and push ups we've been doing and not to mention burpees! I'm going to take it easy next couple of days and see if that takes care of it. I am very tired so going to keep this short. Oh I did want to mention that todays workout was very odd and I wasn't sure how to pace it. So I take the blame for some of the low numbers we put out today at least now we know next time to start much higher. I believe we need to redo everyones one rep max so we have something to aim for because some of you have never even maxed out on FS so will be interesting to see where everyone is at.

No comments: