Friday, August 29, 2008

Nasty Girls


It's been a long time since I have done this workout. Today it took 18:44 I used 75# HPC, jumping ring dips and kipping pull ups. That is a good workout even though it's not much fun while you're actually doing it. Every time I see that workout it reminds me of Oak. Before he left he got obsessed with that WOD and was doing it like 3xs a week sometime 2xs in one day. I think his fasted was 7:10 I'll have to email and see if he has gotten it any lower since he has been gone. Some day I will get a MU and be able to do this WOD as RX'D. I think that is a long way off...

Carb day today which is always a nice change of pace. I have been following the AD for about 8 months now and I can't really see myself going back to eating normally again. I feel the best during the high fat and protein days but it can get boring so it's always good to be able to have some treats on carb days. Jessica was in the gym and I walked in carrying a box of pizza. She said are you going to eat before you work out and I said yeah I'm starving. So I ate a piece of pizza and did the workout that probably wasn't the brightest idea. When I finished the workout I sat down and had another piece Jessica thought I was crazy. But it was good!

Also today had a nice break I took Jess, Nat and Jesse out to the property and we got a little shooting in. It was a lot of fun I wish I could make it out there more often but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Was defenitly some good fun! ill see how nasty girls goes for me. im aiming for 20min

Rick510 said...

Look at those gunslingers! ;)