Saturday, August 23, 2008



I really dislike running! I planned on doing the ALT but once again watching everyone do the WOD I was like ugh I guess I better run. And to be honest my body is just so wore down I don't think I could have lifted very heavy today anyway. Took me 23:21 which is not very fast but such as life. I wanted to do 65# the whole time but I went to warm up on the SP and the 65 wasn't going up. Which is well off my max so obviously my body is in need of some rest. So I used 45# on SP, 55# on PP and 65 the PJ. During the run I found myself thinking ... I hate running I hate running which is what usually runs through my head. And recalled a conversation with Joe since he enjoys running I was asking him how he mentally pushes through if he thinks about things or just observes surroundings etc. So I tried to look around which helped a little and than I had to laugh at myself because in my head I started singing 3 blind mice. Which is what I always use to sing to the kids when they were babies and they were crying and I was trying to keep from going crazy. Oh also I have to add jessica is a bad ass today she did the wod the whole way through with 95#!!! That is insane...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm proud of you for pushing through the run. 3 Blind Mice...that's hilarious. Yeah, I daydream to get through the runs. I bet next time I run I'll be stuck with 3 Blind Mice running through my head.