Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BS: 7x3 65,85,95,105,115,125,135
Snatch: 32,37,42,47,52,57,62,65(f)

BE: 3x10
PU: 3x10

*no pr on snatch however today was the first time I felt like I was actually dropping under the weight instead of PS and OHS together. So that makes it a good day.

I'm happy I seem to be getting past my mental block of dropping under the weight. I got under the 65 but lost it coming back up. I wanted to keep trying however people were in the gym so I just stopped. Hopefully next time I'll get it. Michelle and Nat both got PRs on their snatch today which is what really made me get determined to stop being afraid of dropping under it. So thanks guys your improvements are making me push past my comfort zone.

2 comments:

Jen said...

what, no mr. joshua today?! i'll be glad when you three aren't on strength cycle anymore so i can have someone to suck with...haha! :)

D. Frazier said...

You could have joined us although I'm glad you didn't hahaha. You are already getting strong enough on your own. I have to say I enjoy strength so much more than metcon days.