Saturday, November 1, 2008

Squats

I think I am going to have to let go of my ego and go a lot lower on the weights and just do more reps. Whenever I do anything really heavy my ear starts to hurt. It's not a horrible pain just an odd feeling. And also that damn little pull or tear on my leg. It happened before my surgery I figured the 3 weeks off would have fixed it but it's still there when I squat. I really need to get in the habit of stretching more as Jessica pointed out tonight. I feel like a broken cry baby. I just want to feel normal again this is getting really old. Once again 10# off my previous PRs so basically this strength cycle is turning out to be me trying to regain my lost strength. I am happy to report that all the girls seem to be getting a lot stronger in the gym lots of PRs again today in the gym.

No comments: