Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


I didn't bother to post about yesterdays workout because it wasn't that impressive. I was 10# off all my lifts from previous PRs. I'm sure it's a combination of the time off and also just being sore from the previous days. I am really glad today is a rest day, Halloween and carb day what more could you ask for. Also after jumping back in on the strength cycle it has come to my attention that I need to switch some things up. Warm up needs to be more tailored to the previous workout. Such as if we can't lift our arms we shouldn't really be doing pull ups and push ups. So going to start adding different things such as lunges and jump rope into the mix. Really the warm up is just to keep elements of CF in the daily routine so we don't loose much of that and hopefully get better. I'll add pics of the kids later this evening in their costumes.

No comments: