Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 6

Hard to believe six days have already past. I really haven't been doing much but sleeping. I have been down in the gym more today than previous. I am starting to feel a little better I am only going to take the pain med at night now, because I think that was the main reason I was feeling so bad during the day. I will be glad when I get the all clear from the doctor. I believe I will wait the 10 days of complete rest and than just do a little bike rides and rowing see how that goes. I'm going to try to stay away from the weights. It's pretty funny cause I don't think the doc was grasping what I meant by working out so I told him to check out the crossfit.com website. And I got an email back from him that said absolutely nothing from the crossfit.com website for 3 weeks. I'll have to try to convert him when I go in for my follow up apt on the 21st. I need to start putting together a workout plan for my strength cycle for when I return. Tin is making me feel weak that girl is super strong! Nat and I are going to have to kick it up a notch!

2 comments:

JR said...

You better listen to your doctor! He knows what's best. I didn't listen once and I paid the price - the healing took twice as long. You'll be back into the routine soon enough. Play with your rocks or something. LOL

D. Frazier said...

John you are so funny! We miss you at the gym!