Sunday, October 12, 2008

Working on my Secret Weapon while Nat is gone...



I actually did somewhat of a workout today. I don't know if that is actually the correct terminology since I didn't sweat or get sore. I used the 8# DB did some SP and come curls for nat ;) Also did lunges which always suck for me and a slow row. I personally think my guns are looking a little fluffy and not very lean so I think once I get the clear from the doc really need to add more cardio such as running sprints and rowing focus on getting the BF lower. Well see I always have good intentions. Was nice to play around in the gym today with Jessica she is crazy strong did todays workout with the male weight of 75# and was able to do some KBS with the 2 pood...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

well then i just got to reading this guess ill have to do the same.....thanks allot D i thought we had a big gun club thing going on

D. Frazier said...

You know were in the club together! I just like to tease you. Can't wait till you get back.