Monday, October 20, 2008

Almost there...

Crazy that three weeks has already past. Tomorrow is my follow up apt and I have my fingers crossed that I get the all clear to finally get back to working out. It's been so hard to be in the gym and just watch everyone. Although there has been a few workouts where I've thought well I'm glad I can't workout today. I made out an outline for a strength program that I am going to try to follow for a couple of months perhaps three we'll see. Basically the same idea I followed the last time I did a strength cycle although this time I plan on adding the short version of the crossfit endurance and also at least one metcon a week so I don't loose the CF mentality. It was hard to get back into crossfit last time I did a strength cycle.
Today I started back using Fitday.com to track my eating. I got 1286 calories, 35g of carbs so went over, only 63g of protein, and my fat was of course where I needed it I never seem to have problem with that! So over all not too bad I need to add a few more calories drop the carbs slightly and increase protein. I got some more liquid protein so that should make up for my lack of eating enough. I feel so much better when I follow the AD last three weeks I have been following it loosely and I could feel the difference. I do much better when I follow it closely.

No comments: