Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling better

I am finally starting to feel back to normal. And it's starting to get harder to be in the gym and not do anything. I think Friday I will take my first bike ride and see how that goes. I think I will email the doc and ask if I can do some light running as well and just do some light work for my last 2 weeks of recovering. I just can't see myself making it 21 days of complete rest. Although after watching everyone do the WOD today I was pretty glad to miss that one! The gym was pretty busy today which is nice to see. Jon had a great PR today 25# gain on his DL I was very pleased with that! Oh and also Katrina did a workout today I hope she is able to get back into it now. I know Kristin would like to have a preggo partner again.

2 comments:

JR said...

Dymphna, I'm glad to hear you're healing quickly. Hey, guess what!?! I just ordered my first 20lbs wall ball and a set of dip rings on-line. The gym I'm using is ok for CrossFit. I just need to make a jump box and I should be good for now. I'm going to do some politicing and try to get them to buy a rowing machine. :-)

D. Frazier said...

John that is great! Hopefully soon you'll be able to convert some people to workout with you.