Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gavin


Tonight Gavin heard me tell Jessica that I had nothing to write about on my blog since I'm not working out. And later on Gavin said "hey mom you could write about me on your blog." And I told him that sounded like a good idea to me. As everyone knows from the gym Gavin is pretty quiet and laid back and he likes to watch and learn. He tells me he learns something new every time he is in the gym. I have to say I am very proud of him and I can't wait to see what type of young man he grows up to be. We know he will be a machine because he seems to be as obsessed with CF as we all are. He is only 9 and already doing all the lifts and routinely makes up his own WODs which he likes to time. Tonight I was watching the debate on the computer and Gavin walked in while Obama was talking and he walked by and said WHATEVER Obama and walked back out of the room. I thought that's my boy! So tonight I wanted to say that I am very proud and lucky to have Gavin as my son.

3 comments:

D. Frazier said...

I showed gavin the post and he told me that the DL was only his warm up. :)

Jen said...

He is too cute!! And smart! Going to make some woman very lucky one day. Watch out, mom! :)

Unknown said...

What's not to like about Gavin...a cutie!