Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nothing new to report

Just been hanging out and taking it easy. I don't think I am going to be able to get away with doing anything with weights before my time is up. Anytime I even go near a weight like 5 people yell at me to not touch it. I pulled something in my back the other day was really odd but now it seems fine. I feel much better I have still been taking a nap during the day and have some ear pain, but have been keeping it under control with motrin. Rick is heading back out tomorrow for work so I'll be back in the gym all week. It's nice to have him around to help out with the gym and also for him to get to be part of it since he's been gone so long. We went and saw Body Of Lies tonight it was pretty good. It was funny cause we saw Jessicas car in the lot so Rick put a CFC business card on her window. And I got a text halfway through the movie when she found it we are all so easily humored.

2 comments: