Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And so it begins...

Started the strength cycle today and wasn't as happy as I should be. I'm still feeling so weak after taking almost a month off. (not by choice) I've lost so much of my grip strength even the pull ups were tough. I'm sure it will come back after a bit just rather frustrating knowing I'm not where I was. Also started the Crossfit Endurance workout as well and that is going to be harder than I expected.

Warm up PU: 5x5, KBS 15, OHS 15

Rack Pulls 7x3x225
HPC 7x3 55,60,65,70,75,80,85(1),85(1)
Shrugs 95,115,135,155,175,185,200
Push ups x3 12,10,11

Crossfit Endurance Row 375x4 with 5 min rest.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job D! I know you're frustrated about losing some strength but look how much you're able to lift after a month of no-lifting! You're strong! How was the CFE workout today? Maybe I'll try that tomorrow.

D. Frazier said...

It looked easy so of course it sucked!

Natalie said...

D, you did amazing! id woul dbe frustrated too though after that whoel month, but im hurting , my hands kill and im getting really sick and my body hurts

D. Frazier said...

You sound like me Nat, my head is all stuffy my back is all stiff. LOVELY!!!

Anonymous said...

Im in a commmenting mood this morning :) Thanks for helping me push through that CFE workout last night. My hanstrings were SOOO tight when I woke up this morning! Let me know which shoes you decided to order. Hopefully the ones I ordered fit me or I might have to order the Do wins. We shall see. I think you will be able to tell the difference though and maybe you will be able to jump more by just concentrating on making the noise with your feet!

I made this for you :)

http://www.zazzle.com/team_jessica_button-145548954525092524