Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I got the kinda ok from the doc.

My apt wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Usually they do something that is painful today not the case. I didn't get the total all clear. But he said I could slowly ease back into working out. And basically not do anything that we do on CF haha. We'll we know that is not going to happen. I have researched online and everything I find says you can get back to physical activity after three weeks. They are just not use to crossfit so it scares them to give the full go ahead. I said to the doctor can I PLEASE workout I am seriously going crazy and my callouses are going away!! They looked at each other like this girl is crazy. So what did I do tonight? I maxed out on clean and jerk with Nat and Tun. I am happy to say that I think I matched my previous PR of 95 and with all that time off I am pretty pleased with that. I am planning on the strength cycle but going to go a little easier the first week cause the doc really wanted me to lay off it for one more week. I planned on working on 3 lifts today so I figured only doing 1 was a compromise. I usually prefer to workout on my own but it was nice to workout with both Nat and Tun today. And glad that Nat is back from vacation just not the same without her!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You're crazy! Make sure you take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

glad you're back at it...maybe I'll start that strength cycle next week