Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's working!


I have to say I was starting to have my doubts with this strength cycle. It was pretty discouraging to go into it so much weaker then I should have been due to the month off. I was just hoping to gain back my old strength and wasn't expecting to make many new PRs. Well today I got 2 PRs in lifts that I have been stuck at for several months. My old SP pr was 80, however I made that during my last strength cycle and haven't been able to get past 77 since then. Today I got 81 I know only a pound but you have no idea how happy that one pound makes me! And then the elusive 250 DL that i have been chasing for years. I finally made it today I was quiet shocked and of course thrilled. So obviously the strength cycle is working.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! Congrats girl!