Saturday, July 12, 2008

Beat down today!



Goodness that WOD was tough today! I was very impressed watching everyone complete their workouts today. Watching Jon push through when he was dry heaving was crazy. And Matt when he hit the wall on the MU just kept shaking it off and getting back asap. Not to mention Kristin it always amazes me to watch her I know it's so hard for her but she gives it her all can't wait to see her slinging some big weight around soon. TM and Jessica kicked ass on the alt workout making me dread it even more and then they stayed around to watch me which made me push harder than I would have cause that was tough I was hitting the mental wall. Going to get some reading in before bed time. I've gotten totally sucked into a series called The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind. I'm on the last book of the series as much as I love reading it I hate when good books end. (Yes I'm a Nerd) 

No comments: