Monday, July 7, 2008

Nice Pants!



Jessica captured this attractive picture today. She thinks it's funny to take photos of me since I'm always clicking away with the camera. Today I just worked on strength I did get a PR on the split jerk which is nice been awhile since I've gotten a PR. Was a rest day for most people so the gym was rather quiet. I'm trying to add more calories to my diet I don't think I am eating enough which might be the reason I am so drained lately. A funny thing happened today I got out of the jeep and Geofs dog came up to me I saw the garage was shut which I thought was strange. So I go into the gym and he's not there. I texted him and he called me right back his dog had been missing for over 24 hours and how crazy is that he came to the gym!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on your PR today! Sorry I popped your DL bubble today with my weak performance! Strong work today!