Thursday, July 17, 2008



That was a great workout today! When I first saw the workout I thought it looked like it wouldn't be too bad. And then all day I was watching people getting crushed early on hitting muscle fatigue so that made it much harder for me to have any desire to do it tonight. Of course I got crushed like everyone else but was still a good workout. I did get to escape for awhile today and have an hour massage that was a nice treat. I'll post the information tomorrow about the location of the massage place its only $40 for an hour! Everyone did great today and Jess also got another PR on her power clean today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a AWESOME workout tonight! It was truly and inspiration watching you push through ALL those push ups all with PERFECT form! Watching you makes me want to push harder, keep up the good work!

D. Frazier said...

Thanks Jess and you make me want to be stronger ;)

Natalie said...

D....your a strong women, and just keep getting stronger.