Saturday, July 26, 2008

Movie

First I want to say when I walked back into my house after the movie I thought man my house feels clean. And I can thank Natalie for that! I would highly recommend her cleaning services even though I think she went a little overboard, but who am I to complain. I don't think my house has ever been this spotless. However, she thinks she pulled a slick one on me. I told her don't make my bed it drives me insane if it's made. I knew as soon as I walked in that she messed with my bed. She made the bed and than tried to make it messy. Which made me laugh but it's my feet that need to breathe so its the bottom part that I need messy not the top. So I caught you Nat but nice try I'm sure Rick will think that is funny. He always tries to make the bed and I just pull the end of my side up.

Ok as far as the movie I went tonight and met TM and Dennis there. I was running late because I could not find my keys anywhere. I finally found them stuck in one of the rowers. I really liked seeing Scully and Mulder again. Although I'm not sure if too much time has passed or what. Personally I think they did a poor job with the story line and setting up their famous chemistry. The movie itself was kinda freaky even though it had nothing to do with aliens. More about is there a god and psychics. It was interesting but not great honestly I was disappointed. I think my expectations were too high. I'm glad I went and as usual the popcorn was yummy ;)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

You got me I couldnt help myself but next time ill try not too. And yes everyone I do clean really good!!

Rick510 said...

I learned to stop making the bed and just "straighten" it now. ;)

Kristin said...

That makes me laugh. I love a made bed!

Natalie said...

Kristin i agree but i hate making the bed so much that when my hubby is gone I actually sleep on it made...lol weird, i know

Michelle said...

How do you all make your bed around the piles of clean laundry that need to be folded??? LOL