Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day one of Blog

After convincing some of the girls at the gym that they should keep blogs it made me think I should give it a shot as well. We'll see how well I keep up with it I have tried and failed several times. Basically this will just be used for CrossFit information, my daily progress and also what is going on in the gym. I have been trying to incorporate more strength into my daily WODs so I have been following www.cathletics.com basically doing two WODs a day. And I think it is too much because I feel like I am loosing strength and not gaining. However, I am going to stick with it for awhile and give my body a chance to adjust to the extra work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start to your blog! You better keep it up and I know you can think of a more creative bloging name than CFC :)

D. Frazier said...

I'm trying I'm not very original!

Anonymous said...

MUCH BETTER! I give it an A for effort! now add some more pictures and videos!

Natalie said...

Yeah this sounds good!!