Thursday, July 10, 2008

Elizabeth

Today I did the Alt Elizabeth my time was about 30 seconds faster than when I did it 3 weeks ago. Any PR is a good one so I'll take it. Things were steady at the gym through out the day. TM is making such incredible gains she went from 11 rounds to 17 today on Cindy. And Jessica has a fear of jumping on the box not sure what that is about since she is so tall. But today she pushed through her fear and did a total of 100 box jumps which is incredible. It seems strange not having Nat and Michelle around since they are both on vacation and of course their little ones as well. I love hearing how excited new people get when they find out about CrossFit and really experience it. Bills friend John is so mellow and calm but when he starts talking about CF he looks like a kid that got the coolest bike in town and wants to tell everyone about it. We are really lucky that we have such a great group of people here at CFC. Ok it's late so that's all my rambling for today.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

OH i miss you too D HAHAHA no its really hard for me to be out of my bubble...but ill be back soon, and your looking great....im looking forward to some hard core working out when i get back. Oh and im like on day 7 of carbs LOL....oh well i guess i gotta losen up but maybe thats something fo rme to write about is keeping consistency while away....take care see you soon

D. Frazier said...

I'm sure you'll get back on track when you get home. Vacations are a rare treat so just try to enjoy yourself and you can make up for it when you get back. See you soon!