Sunday, July 6, 2008

Well today I took the kids to Nashville Shores which was of course a long day. I'm not a big fan of being in the sun all day although, I did get a lot of reading in. We didn't get home till late so I really had to talk myself into doing the WOD. I only did the strength part because, I have a pretty bad headache which I'm sure is from not drinking enough water. My workout went pretty well. I am still learning a lot of new movements with this program. Like a Tall Clean?? I had to laugh when I saw the video cause that is how I always clean I need to get in the habit of catching the bar lower. I am glad it's making me work more on snatch that is a lift I tend to avoid and I am slowly adding more weight. I'll try to start adding some pictures on here it's hard when you are the person always taking the photos to find some that you are in. 

No comments: