Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy

The gym was packed today. We had 18 people do Fran and 3 others doing their own thing. Not to mention a lot of kids! It's great to see the gym busy and everyone getting along so well. I did the OHS, FS, BS workout because I recently did Fran and I have been neglecting heavy squat work. I got a PR on OHS very happy with that my goal was to get to 95# before the summer is out and I'm at 92 so getting close. Tomorrow is carb day but going to try to make healthy carb choices instead of junk food. Although I will be going to the first showing of the X files movie so I am sure I will enjoy some popcorn!

5 comments:

...Yvonne said...

Great job on your PR today Dymphna!!! And thank you for your really sweet comment on my latest blog. That means a lot.

Have fun at the movies tomorrow!!!

I'll see you in a week :) We'll let you know how CrossFit Albany is, if we head up there while we're on vacation!

Anonymous said...

Nice job on your PR tonight! Im gonna catch you on OHS one of these days! I am gonna have to focus on my core! Until then....

D. Frazier said...

I have to have at least on lift I can beat you on Jess!

TM said...

Awesome PR! I hate that lift, and I don't do it unless I just can't get out of it.

And... are poptarts considered a good carb choice? LOL, I love them too.

D. Frazier said...

I had good intentions TM! Just no food in the house hahaha and i was starving by noon. Then i went to the book store and had a cinnamon roll ;) so much for today being clean carbs...perhaps tomorrow.