Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bench Press PR



I am happy to say I made a slight increase in my BP so now I am at 122. I really had no desire to workout today on the "rest day" but it's hard to resist max bench. Lots of PRs on the rest day Matt on weighted pull-up, Yvonne on her DL, and Jessica also got a BP pr. So a good day at the gym! I'm not happy to see that the Filthy Fifty is the wod tomorrow. I am suppose to be doing a heavy day tomorrow, but i'll feel like a slacker if everyone does the 50 and I do not. So the 50 it is ... fun, fun.

*no idea what I spilled all over my shorts .... nice one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job today! I defenitly think ite better when you think you are not going to get a PR... because you focus on the lift more and not the weight. Way to push through that last rep! See you in the morning for the 50 :) blech!

Natalie said...

nice D nice

...Yvonne said...

way to PR today Dymphna!!! you were great :)

and who is the awesome photographer that took this shot?? do you have her card? hahaha... ok i'm a loser!


see yah tomorrow. still deciding if i'm capable of the filthy 50, might have to change/rescale some things

D. Frazier said...

Thanks guys!