Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rocks



Yes, I love rocks! Don't ask me why I just do. So of course I was quite excited to see these mountains all over that were just covered with huge rocks. I wish I had been able to go hiking while I was here we did stop at a little park so I could snag a rock to bring home with me, but not the same. I got better pics although I can not seem to get them to upload onto the computer my adapter must have gave out on me. The cert was good it was fun and learned a lot of information. Mainly I am happy I have some things I can pass on and work with Gavin on. Also a lot of the cues can be used for the adults as well. I decided to do todays alt in the hotel since no equipment required. I felt better after working out. I really need to work on my push ups I know I get full depth but I need to work on being able to do more consecutively. I think I need to start adding them daily to my warm up. I feel out of the loop not being in the gym. I will be seeing you guys on Thurs or Friday since it's a rest day. I get in late tomorrow night.

No comments: