Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nice Shirt!



This was today after I did Jessicas workout it was pretty tough I have to say. My forearms were aching and was a good cardio workout. Wore my shirt out to dinner tonight was hoping I was going to be able to use my Krav Maga skills but no such luck! Tomorrow I head to CA for the Kids cert should be a good time. I know you guys will take care of things while I am gone. Don't forget to send me pics so I can keep the website updated and post your workouts so I know your not slacking when I'm gone!

4 comments:

TM said...

No prob, how long will you be gone? Do all the new folks know the code? or are they coming in at a certain time?

Unknown said...

slacking while you're gone? who? us?

D. Frazier said...

Yes, mainly you michelle we all know you slack off a lot if no one is watching you! I was teasing I just want you to post so I can at least feel like I know what is going on while I'm gone.

D. Frazier said...

I'll be back weds night. Everyone should be coming in at certain times. Jess will be at the house from 8-aprox 1030 when all the morning people are done. The evening when most of the guys come they all have the code. However, if any of you are around in the afternoon of course feel free to help out if anyone has any questions. I am going to make the alt things that everyone knows how to do just incase.