Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jessica made up some shirt designs here I am sporting one of them.




She has some neat designs and funny sayings. Check them out it's pretty cool cause you can change the fonts and the style color of shirts before you order. http://www.zazzle.com/jessie_rose24

A lot of great numbers in the gym today during the CFT. Most notable was TM's big jump in PRs after her rest week. It's funny how sometimes your body just needs that break and than you come back stronger. Speaking of which I have decide I can not handle the 2 WODS a day along with Krav. So I am going to go back to 1 WOD but add some extra elements as warm up and cool down. I really want to keep working on snatch and OHS so that will be part of my warm and also get back to adding quick drops. I'm toying with the idea right now of doing 2 metcons and one heavy day and see how that goes. It's late and I'm sleepy so thats all for today.

No comments: