Monday, July 14, 2008

We had four new people come by today to workout which is always fun. I love to watch new people try out CF for the first time. They always say ok that looks easy and of course by the end they are like wow that sucked! Hopefully they will all return. It's still amazing how such short workouts can get results so quickly. I had to workout even later than usual, because I had to go get Thor from Petsmart and chat with Rick. By the time I was able to workout it was really late and dark so running didn't have much appeal . Plus the fact I have a really bad headache probably didn't drink enough water today. So I just did heavy PS and PP trying to get in the habit of using the hook grip it just feels so odd. I was quite frustrated with the PP tonight my PR is 100 and I failed at 95 2xs. I need to get some sleep my alarm will be going off before I know it.

No comments: